PAYMENT, REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
This is WE WILL FIX IT SERVICES LLC policy for Online Payments, Refunds and Cancellations. This policy applies only to activities WE WILL FIX IT SERVICES LLC engages in on its website wewillfixit.com (“Website”) and does not apply to WE WILL FIX IT SERVICES LLC that are “offline” or unrelated to the website.
1. Items, Products and Service Pricing
Since prices of services depends upon the type of job performed and vary amongst all service providers, we will provide the end user with an invoice and a link to the credit card payment once a quote has been agreed by both customers and service providers.
- The Website user will receive payment confirmation by email on the email address given at the time of order, through a notification sent in an app, or both. The confirmation will be sent by the Company after the payment has been processed as soon as practically possible.
- All credit/debit card details and personal identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- If you make a payment for our services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
3. Cancellations and Refunds
- As bookings are agreed between a customer and WE WILL FIX IT SERVICES LLC, all transactions are final and WE WILL FIX IT SERVICES LLC is not responsible for refunds.
- Advance payments at some cases are required prior to WWFI rendering the service. If the customer pays and decides to cancel for any reason, a refund would be applicable subject to the conditions agreed upon booking (i.e. taking consideration the parts already purchased for specific jobs)
- If at any given case, WE WILL FIX IT SERVICES LLC is proven to be at fault, management may decide to issue a refund.
- The company at any given time will try its best to resolve any issues with the customers. Refunds and cancellations are at the discretion of the management.